On behalf of our client, a beautiful 5-star hotel in MALTA, we are seeking to recruit a FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR.
The Front Office Supervisor has to ensure that the day to day operation is smooth and the Front Office team is up to standards to give the highest possible customer service. Making sure that all the team members are properly trained. The supervisor has to be trained in every field within the department in order to be able to assist in any difficulties or replacing in case of emergency situation.
· Following the direction given by the Front Office Manager and making sure that all the team members are on the same track.
· Making sure that the customer satisfaction is on the highest possible level.
· Ensuring that the daily tasks are being delegated equally between the team members.
· Briefing the team members about the daily functions and happenings.
· Assisting the Front Office Manager in the day-to-day operations.
· Ensuring the new recruits are being trained up to standard and keeping clear records of training program in order to be able to report the progress to the Front Office.
· Maintaining the actual procedures and assisting the Front Office Manager creating necessary training.
· Finalising any necessary reports requested by the Head of department.
· Maximising the hotel revenue and making sure that all the staff member are doing their utmost to promote and up-sell the hotel.
· Reporting any essential conflicts or situation created between any staff members.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties that are to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees may be requested to perform other job related duties assigned to them by their direct superior.
· Experience working in a similar position
· Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment
· Good telephone persona with a friendly and helpful demeanour
· Strong written and verbal communication skill
· Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skill
· Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
· Fluent English
· EU citizenship or EU work permit
For more information you can contact us at [email protected]
Serious applications only!