On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Assistant Executive Housekeeper to guide, motivate, train and manage the House Keeping staff in order to exceed guests expectations.
To be quality driven and critical of all aspects of the House Keeping operation in order to guarantee a highest level of creativity and productivity within the organization.
To lead the housekeeping guest complaint recovery process to 100% guest satisfaction achieved prior to departure.
- At least 3 years’ experience as Executive or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in an international 5*hotel/ resort environment.
- Good knowledge in the use of computer programs (Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of PMS usage
- Typing skills
- Strong organizational and analytic skills
- Excellent Communicational and interpersonal skills
- Capable of coping with work load and meeting timeframes.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English Language
- Excellent understanding of HK cost control and labour figures.
- Chemical & cleaning equipment certification & experiences.
- An attention to details
- Passionate for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant work environment